This asian pack is composed by:- a frog to scratch from the tail to the head- a taka taka, you have to bend the thread and roll the ...
Warning: Last items in stock!
This asian pack is composed by:
- a frog to scratch from the tail to the head
- a taka taka, you have to bend the thread and roll the stick between your finger
- a H'mong jew harp from Viet Nam, the most technical but also the richest instrument of our selection
- a mini woodblock that sound like some frogs
- a gong (25 cm), the emblamatic instrument of meditation and Zen practice. Peacefull vibrations...
A perfect idea of a cultural gift!
Hmong jew’s harps are made in North Vietnam; they have been played in traditional music for many years. It consists of a strip ...
This wooden frog, hand sculpted, has became a classic by its funny aspect and sound. Take your frog by the rear legs and scratch the ...
Wooden friction drum with natural skin membrane, Frog model.